So what is postal?
- Postal is a different system from mail, you can send items.
Once registered you are able to send items to players without teleporting to them.
You can even send items to a registered player when they are offline!
- You cannot take items from other another players inbox.
All sent items are marked with ‘#>‘ on them.
- It seems to be a bit glitchy, and I can’t drag items around.
The glitches you are seeing is to prevent players from cheating the system.
Stopping you from dragging is to prevent inbox spamming.
How can I send items to other players?
- Run the command: /post [playername]
Put in the players name of who you want to send items to.
The player has to be registered for a postal service first.
So I received new items, how do I view them?
- Run the command: /inbox
If you have items in your inbox, you will see a screen similar to viewing a chest.
You cannot put items inside your own inbox.
Can I buy more inbox slots?
- Run the command: /inbox upgrade
You can buy another 9 slots, but this will come at a price of XP levels.
You can have a maximum of 54 slots.
I am still having problems.
- Run the command: /postal help
This will show you all the commands you can run.