It is with great regret to inform you all that Christmas has been cancelled this year. Below are several server rules that have now come into effect following the cancellation:
1. It is against the law to speak of Santa Claus, Saint Nick, Father Christmas, Jesus, Rudolf, Vixen or any other Christmas icons. The penalty can range from a jail sentence to a ban.
2. The colours Red and Green are now banned when making coloured wool. Penalty for this rule can lead to jail time.
3. Singing Christmas Carols into chat or mumble is strictly forbidden.
4. Wearing a Christmas themed skin is now grounds for banning.
5. Quoting a movie that is christmas themed such as “The Nightmare Before Christmas”, “The Grinch”, “Elf” and the Home Alone series is against the law. Doing so will result in jail time and a mute.
6. Christmas trees are strictly forbidden. There are to be absolutely NO Christmas trees made this year.
7. Giving gifts is strictly forbidden. Giving anyone a gift can result in jail time and/or banning.
8. Receiving gifts is strictly forbidden. Giving anyone a gift can result in jail time and or/banning.
9. Naming any animals after Santa’s reindeer will result in the animal being put down and the owner being jailed.
10. Christmas lunch and dinner is now a criminal act, and taking part in such activities will result in jail and/or banning.
Stay safe, do not celebrate Christmas here on MCAU or you will be dealt with accordingly. We apologise for any inconvenience.
-NinjaWithAHat, Chairman of the High Council of Holidays.